- Charles University Prague Bachelor degree in Physical therapy and science 2007
- Charles University Prague Masters degree in Physical therapy and science 2009
- PhD from Zaragoza university , Spain 2021
I am a Kuwaiti clinician, working in physical medicine and rehabilitation hospital in Kuwait as well in privet practice occasionally.
I believe in a holistic approach in order to treat both the soul and body.
“He who treats the site of pain is lost” Karl Lewit .MD
- Manual Medicine
- Dry Needling
- Dynamic MSK Ultrasound (RUSI)
- Orthopedic Post operative and Pre-Operative rehabilitation
- Osteopathic techniques and other techniques following Dr.Karel Lewit School of thoughts
During the past 12 years I have developed my experience in the orthopedic field, in different therapy and standard of practice, I have gained massive experience through my practice and working in Czech Republic under the Czech legends. and under the evidence based medicine.
My work experience was influenced when i join the physical medicine and rehabilitation hospital with the different devices and the usage of technology to influence the healing of my patients, such as spine-med, antalgick track (spinotronics), shock wave different type, high power laser therapy class IV, and finally with the gait lab. these devices widen my experience and level of expiates.
DRY NEEDLING INSTRUCTOR
Currently I am a dry needling instructor with cooperation of DNHS Spain, if any course requirement you can contact the website for more details
Pleas feel free to contact me and share you’re thoughts and questions
Postal address : P.O.Box: 66135 , Postal code 43752, bayan, state of kuwait